Infrastructure Project Manager
October 10, 2018
IT and technology
- Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly.
- Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
- Identify needed members for project team.
- Record document concisely and clearly all project plan.
- Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan.
- Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance.
- Oversee precise project results to identify if relevant quality standards area attained.
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
Your Skill and Experience
- You have a strong understanding of data center, networking, compute, and storage, and are able to integrate these systems into a cohesive whole
- You have hands on technical experience in at least one of the above areas
- You are skilled at dependency driven project management techniques
- You’re a strong written and oral communicator
What’s on Offer
- Easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation
- International work environment
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633