Infrastructure Project Manager
March 14, 2019
IT and technology
The Infrastructure organization provides the following core services:
- Project Management: The Project Management function oversees the IT Infrastructure Book of Work and provides governance and accountability across major projects and programmes.
- Technical Consulting Coordination: Provide guidance, strategic input and project execution capability for business-facing initiatives.
- Business Analysis and Release Management: leverages BA techniques and processes spanning requirements gathering, acceptance criteria definition, and continuous delivery for key products and services which typically require rapid turnaround of enhancements and features.
- Platform Optimisation and Automation: This is a coordination and governance function to deliver platform optimisation and automation objectives to increase overall efficiency and deliver our consolidation and obsolescence targets.
- Business Relationship Management: Communication with end users and ITBU’s on Infrastructure service and project delivery
Project / Service Description:
- Project/Program management of Private, Hybrid and Public Cloud adoption including the delivery of IaaS and PaaS infrastructure services and ongoing service development and release management, coordination of public cloud governance, demand/pipeline management, vendor management and the coordination of the build-out of environments for specific use-cases and overall application onboarding
- Act as project manager for specific domestic, regional and global Cloud & Connectivity projects
Manage project scope, schedule, budget, communications, risks and issues
Track project timelines and deliverables; create status reports
- Manage project resources and stakeholders across IT Infrastructure, application teams and businesses
- Establish steering committees as needed for projects, chair regular update meetings
Liaise with local and overseas businesses on Infrastructure related work efforts
Create communication documents of Infrastructure activities for technology and business users
Requirements (indicate any mandatory and/or preferred credentials):
- Deep experience, in Project Management (PM) and Project Management Office (PMO) roles.- Mandatory
- Infrastructure PM related background: Public and Private Cloud services, Data Centre, Network, Servers and Data Base - Mandatory
Experience & Knowledge: Platform Operations, Service Operations, IT Security – Preferable
- Formal PM Certification (e.g. PMI PMP) – Preferable
- Business level English and Japanese (Spoken – Mandatory, Written – Preferable)
- Other: High Efficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; SharePoint; Confluence, and Service Now
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633