Infrastructure Project Manager
¥10800000 - 12M / annum
February 19, 2019
IT and technology
The Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for managing infrastructure solution implementations and improvements. The PM does this by leveraging onshore and offshore resources to execute the assigned projects. The successful candidate will be an expert in project management aligned to the project management (PMI) framework and have proven ability to deliver projects.
- Assume accountability for intake of projects requests into global intake process
• Driving to completion of approved projects to deliver and meet expectations.
• Working with Project sponsors, stakeholders, and leadership to appropriately identify and communicate risks before and during implementation.
• Lead teams in delivering technology solutions on time and on budget.
• Make decisions for these projects balancing cost, quality, time-to-market, and the continued expansion of Asurion's infrastructure technology capabilities while adhering to global standards and governance processes.
- 2+ years' experience in managing infrastructure projects in similar scale enterprise (300+ servers)
- Able to work on projects that have significant ambiguity, and translate those into functional requirements
- Able to work within a fast pace, multicultural environment
- Must be comfortable communicating with senior management
- Ability to manage infrastructure engineering resources
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects on time and on-budget while meeting customer expectations
- Theoretical, Practical and Hands-on understanding of a wide range of technologies spanning networking, hardware, operating systems, virtualization, databases, and storage
- Ability to size up complex situations quickly, calmly, and in professional manner
- A willingness to work outside your comfort zone with both technology and business practices to innovate and improve the business
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both oral and written
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Aggressive, motivated, results oriented, self-starter is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
BA or BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent work experience
PMP / ITIL Certification would be a plus
English and Japanese proficient
Ability to work over time or off hours when needed
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633