¥9M - ¥11M / annum
September 5, 2019
IT and technology
An exciting role has come up for being an Integration Expert and a creative thinker on the Data integration platform for this major France Headquartered company. As an Integration Expert, you will be leading to migrate the existing integration functions to a new integration platform. You will be also controlling project management activities including scoping, risks and issues, and internal and external resource also Interpret business needs and wants into tangible and practical solutions with Asia Pacific Zone and Global counterparts along with business partners.The ideal candidate should come from a fast-tech environment, with experience to support the ongoing running of integration solutions, including pipeline management and issue resolution.
More about the Role:
- Experience of business/system analysis for data integration, including designing data interfaces.
- Experience of system operation for data integration.
- Knowledge of data integration technologies (ETL, ESB, EDI, File Transfer Protocol, Scheduling etc.)
- ETL tool: Informatica Power Center, MS SSIS
- Database/DWH tool: SQL Server, AWS Redshift
- BI tool: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View
- Conversational-level English and Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese)
- Experience of vendor management (global vendor).
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration.
- To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Experience of offshore development
- Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Knowledge or experience of waterfall and agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2).
- Knowledge or experience of CPG industry, sales, SCM business process.
- Change management experience.
- Fluent English, Japanese is business level
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work in a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team coming from various parts of the globe.
- No micro management
- Work and try hands-on new technology in a Multinational company.
- Be an expert in the world of data in a fast growing MNC!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633