Internal Audit Manager
¥12M - 12M / annum
October 19, 2018
Finance and accounting
This role performs audit projects that involve accounting, finance, compliance, operational processes and is part of the company’s Global Internal Audit team.
You effectively supervise and execute a wide range of Internal Audit activities in a high-quality and timely manner. You are responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including staffing management, planning, onsite fieldwork supervision, leading closing meetings, reporting, and staff evaluations. You will travel with the audit team during fieldwork so you must have the ability to balance and prioritize completion of assigned engagements that may sometimes overlap. You will also perform and supervise activities that include planning and developing work programs, identifying recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, communicating results, and following up on issues reported. You will work independently with limited required direction and guidance from the supervisor and provide appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
Your Skills & Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance ACCA/ CPA/ CIA or other local or professional qualifications required
• Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience, of which at least 2-3 years at Manager level with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas required
• Big 4 accounting experience required
• Native Japanese speaker, Fluency in English required
• Knowledge of Mandarin language is a plus
• CFE certification with forensic accounting and fraud investigation experience preferred
• Experience in working with Audit Command Language (ACL) and/or Paisley GRC solution preferred
• Knowledge and working experience in SAP environment preferred
What’s on offer?
• Work life balance (20 – 30 hours of overtime)
• Full flex time (no core hours)
• Work from home 2 times a week
• There will be unlimited work from home benefit for working mothers
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633