Internal Audit Manager
¥12M - ¥14M / annum
September 5, 2019
Finance and accounting
If you are looking to build on an already impressive resume as an Internal Auditor Manager, we could have just the role for you. Our client is a leading sport footwear company looking for your exceptional skills to round out a talented and professional team. Here is a chance to make a valued contribution to internal change, helping to improve business practices and drive innovation with a company that rewards excellence and champions work-life balance. This dynamic position requires working with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
You will be performing internal audits and SOX testing, profit protection documenting results and providing support for an informed, objective opinion of risk management. Draw on your creative flair and business know-how to design and map the documentation of processes and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure. No two days are ever the same as you assist with the development of audit programs by setting the objective, scope and work program of individual audits and compliance with policies and procedures. Your extraordinary communication skills will shine as you provide recommendations to management both verbally and in writing.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field
• Professional certification – either CPA, CA or CIA
• Minimum 5 years work experience in exceptional public/corporate audit or consulting
• Preferable experience in the sport or clothing industry and leading a team
• Impressive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting standards
• Brilliant computer skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Fluent Japanese and English
You thrive in a dynamic work environment and can seamlessly balance multiple responsibilities. Your technical knowledge is impressive, and you have the people skills to collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues and business partners. You have extensive finance and accounting knowledge, including detailed understanding of financial auditing, and proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective action. You have the confidence to report audit findings to a wide audience including business leaders, and you are able to inspire, motivate and mentor junior colleagues.
What’s on offer?
• A fast-paced workplace offering a variety of projects and fresh challenges
• Extensive opportunities for you to demonstrate initiative, creative flair, and suggest innovations that improve processes
• Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skill set
• A clear career path with a growth-focused company
• A diverse role with a company that promotes on the basis of merit and supports work-life balance
• Promotion mobility within finance team in Japan and globally within Asia or to Germany
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633