Internal Audit Specialist
¥7M - 8M / annum
February 1, 2019
Finance and accounting
Be part of a global audit team in a multinational management consulting company!
Our client is a leading global professional services company providing a range of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services as well as solutions.
The Internal Audit Specialist will perform audit projects that involve accounting, finance, compliance, operational processes and is part of the company’s Global Internal Audit team.
Your Skills & Experience
• Professional accountancy/auditing qualification desirable: ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA/CIA or other local accounting qualifications
• Accounting background with strong analytical skills preferred
• 4 years of Big 4 experience required
• Exposure to US GAAP, IFRS and SOX required
• Native Japanese speaker, Fluency in English
• Knowledge of Mandarin language is a plus
You have strong issue identification/analysis and problem-solving skills. You are flexible and have a positive attitude as well as a strong sense of responsibility. You are skilled in negotiating and have high-quality work standard.
What’s on offer?
• Work life balance (20 – 30 hours of overtime)
• Full flex time (no core hours)
• Work from home 2 times a week
• There will be unlimited work from home benefit for working mothers
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633