¥8M - ¥15M / annum
April 4, 2019
Finance and accounting
Internal Auditors, work in one of the top 100 companies to work for with one of the best working environments! Click to find out more.
A Global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help business leaders confidently face the future! It is labelled as one of the top companies to work in for 4 years in a row now.
You will be doing internal audit outsourcing/coordination support, launch support and advancement support using data analysis technique. Your role will see you coordinating the internal audits of overseas bases including offshore.
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience;
• Insurance or healthcare experience is a plus;
• CPAs, CIAs, CFE’s are a big plus;
• Bilingual in Japanese and English.
If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities, this may be the role for you!
What’s on offer?
• Quick career path and ability to be promoted (many vacancies at the top)
• Mobility Program: after 2 years of experience, ability to move to any of the international branches
• Opportunity to travel abroad for business: USA, APAC, Brazil, etc.
• Growing business
• Flat culture- ability to work with the country market leader
• Flex time
• Working mothers can work 1000 – 1600 in office, rest at home
• On the job training and overseas training
• Numerous holidays
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633