¥10M - ¥10M / annum
April 4, 2019
Finance and accounting
You want a career path with overseas assignments in the future?
Join this stable and well-known company as an Internal Auditor!
Our client is a leading cigarette company that is building their future on smoke-free products. Their vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
You will support the implementation of a comprehensive structure of financial and other controls, to protect company assets and interests, and to ensure that the business is carried out in an orderly, efficient and integrity manner, in compliance with global and local company principles and practices and with local regulatory requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance Area required
• 3-5 year working experience in Finance, especially in internal/external auditing required
• Fluent English, business Japanese required
• SOX 404 experience required
• Sound understanding of internal control and financial accounting
• Logical and persuasive writing skill, Presentation skills, Critical thinking, Objectivity, Project Management Skills and Internal Consulting Skills
• Ability to understand systems, both manual & computerized and the necessary controls
What’s on offer?
• Exciting and international working environment
• Overseas assignment in the future can be your career path as well
• Strong Finance Department with specialized teams (Accounting, FP&A, Audit and etc.)
• Stable profit industry and well-known brand presence world wide
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633