¥10M - ¥10M / annum
September 5, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for finance professionals with EXTERNAL AUDIT and Internal Control experience to work on a global project!
Our client is a major cosmetics company that manufactures hair and skincare, makeup and many more products under a wide range of brands.
With the support of the CFO you will implement the Group Internal Control framework to reinforce the processes’ effectiveness and prevent entity risks in order to contribute to sustainable development of the activity. You will:
• Master management standards and internal control
• Define financial reporting across all businesses
• Maximize financial systems and data management
• Plan and analyze business performance
• Optimize costs for sales, marketing etc.
• Develop budget and financial forecast in collaboration with the business
• Proactively business partner with different units
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field
• CPA, CIA holder preferred
• Outstanding experience spanning at least seven years in external and internal audit required
• Fluent Japanese and business English required
• Project Management experience required
• Strong communication skills to business partner and explain global processes
What’s on offer?
• Lots of exposure to work alongside with top management
• Global exposure
• Oversea training opportunity
• Good Job rotation program
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633