Internal Financial Control
¥8M - 10M / annum
October 10, 2018
Banking and financial services
Internal Auditor – Large Insurance Company
- Review and ensure the internal controls are implemented and operating effectively and efficiently across the organization through execution of field work.
- Identify and analyze business risks associated with a broad range of business processes and recommend best practice and effective controls.
- Identify any deficiencies in the internal control mechanisms and recommend corrective solutions to management to mitigate risks.
- Conduct audits of assigned operational and functional activities, including the detailed planning of each audit and agreeing on audit objectives and scope of work.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, identify areas for improvement and provide sound recommendations
- Provide business stakeholders with recommendations on how to improve efficiency or optimize business processes
The successful profile:
- Audit experience in insurance sector or big 4 or a combination of above
- Business English, Native Japanese
- CPA or CIA is a plus.
- Work life balance
- Excellent platforms and exposures
- Competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633