International Project Manager (e-commerce)
¥8M - 18M / annum
July 26, 2018
Digital marketing and sales
Supply Chain management is witnessing a radical change as digitalization spreads through every business process. This is especially critical for fast-moving products industries. Machine learning, AI and logistic platforms are already the foundation of the “Digital Customer Retiling”.
This global retail company is notorious for embracing technology at all levels, and already changed the landscape of digital customer experience. If you have something to say in this field and you can add value to a true disrupting team, leave me a message here: diego.
More about the role:
- Collect business requests from local and international markets and bridge the technical gap with IT teams.
- Integrate best e-commerce and digital sales practices with special features of diverse international markets.
- Map, plan and run product delivery following efficient project management methods.
- With Strategic thinking and business sense, you will lead the way on digital retail development.
More about the successful candidate:
- 3+ years of project management experience in a global scale.
- Excellent communication skills and teamworking mentality.
- Data-driven approach with the capacity to extract actionable answers from data analysis.
- Familiar with Agile development method and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus.
- Knowledge in E-commerce technologies and smartphones apps.
- “Techy” person with holistic vision and business sense.
- Business level Japanese and Business level English. More languages are a plus.
What’s on offer:
- A perfect scenario to grow your career as an international project manager in worldwide known brand.
- A flexible, talent-oriented culture with exposition to global markets, trends and technologies related to e-commerce and digital customer.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633