IoT Service Director
¥15M - ¥25M / annum
February 28, 2019
Our client is a major global manufacturer with huge presence across the globe. As part of their mission to create a fully connected IoT business, they are implementing the latest cutting edge solutions in Data analytics, IoT, AI Platform, Cyber Security etc.
Given this full transformation of their business, products and services, the need has arisen for a senior leader to build the global support services around these need IoT products. This is a really expansive, wide ranging role…almost a start-up within a major global corporation. A unique opportunity to be part of something big and innovative, with exposure to the very latest cutting edge technologies.
More about the Role:
- Build out a global support organisation
- Own all connected products’ operations and customer service, globally
- Improve quality and depth of services across business locations worldwide
- Monitoring and managing system capacities to deliver services according to SLAs
- manage service provider(s) and optimize quality/cost of services being received
- expand scope of operations in accordance with expansion of the connected services worldwide roll-out worldwide
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Fluent English, Business Japanese preferred
- Leadership to grow a new global support function
- Ideally experience in Manufacturing systems, IoT, or Supply Chain related
- Capable to work in a highly complex, large global orgnisation
- A passion for building something new!
- Experienced in dealing with outsourcer and service providers
What’s On Offer:
- Work with the latest cutting edge technologies around AI, IoT, Cybersecurity etc
- Build out a global function for a major well-known manufacturing firm
- Report to an awesome executive!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633