IT Director/ ITディレクター
¥13M - 15M / annum
20 October 2017
The Senior Director of IT is responsible for planning the information technology future for the organization, as well as for the implementation and maintenance of current systems. He/ she will ensure maximum uptime and stability in the company’s computer systems and networks. The essence of the role is technology leadership, and the Senior Director of IT must be able to rally the troops around the technology plan and path for the company, especially when new training is needed for upgrades and system changes.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of services.
- Identify emerging information technologies to be analyzed, assimilated and integrated within the organization.
- Work closely with business leaders to drive transformational change and solve operational and workflow problems through the use of information technology and process redesign.
- Direct development and execution of a company-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development beset practices.
- Establish a project management process and methodology to ensure successful completion of complex projects.
- Establish and supervise software development and methodologies. Select and manage staff and vendors who will implement the applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or MBA preferred
- 15 years or more of IT well-rounded experience, including computer operations, computer programming and system design
- Proven track record of responsibility for managing projects and/or functional teams that successfully achieve budget and timeline goals
- Experience in a variety of project management methodologies
- Command of change management processes
- Experience managing complex contractual relationships and in negotiation of vendor services and capital contracts
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills