IT Director/ ITディレクター
¥8M - 12M / annum
20 October 2017
Duties of this position are:
- Implement and manage an information security system, including an active directory and network firewall.
- Implementing security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Conducting internal and external security audits.
- Keeping users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status, and providing security awareness training.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Preparing hardware for onboarding, including establishing network access and downloading any company software.
- Managing and maintain company websites
- Organizing scheduled upgrades and maintenance
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network problems in a timely manner
- Implement and maintain a process for recording maintenance and repair logs.
- Anticipate hardware and network shortages and accommodate accordingly.
- At least 5 years working experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field
- Excellent understanding of internet security policies and data privacy solutions
- Vulnerability and risk assessment
- Ability to perform security assessment of network infrastructure
- AV, anti-malware product familiarity
- Cloud computing
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication ability
- In depth understanding of Windows and MAC OS, TCP/IP
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese language
- Penetration testing of applications and infrastructure
- IT certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc)
- Chinese language proficiency