IT Planning & Governance
September 6, 2018
IT and technology
- IT Financial Management, IT Risk & Compliance, and Governance of the overall IT portfolio.
- Maintenance, controlling and QS, reporting and cluster planning, annual service report.
Role: IT Planning & Governance
More about the Role:
- IT Financial Management:
- IT budget planning, controlling and reporting (annual and quarterly, local and regional/global focus) IT cost allocation.
- Coordination of IT financial management covered by the IT Governance mandate.
- Creation and maintenance of service delivery orders and service level agreements, gKSP (Internal Control System), BCP (Business Continuity Planning), Audit gap closing, IT process reviews.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Established IT professional from within the Insurance space with sound knowledge of core IT processes and services,
- Have excellent knowledge in financial management/controlling,
- Outstanding analytical skills as well as having the ability to team up with multiple stakeholders for joint delivery
- Requires potential candidates to have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Maintenance of core IT Governance documents and repositories, contribution to global IT reporting, execution of IT Governance v4.0, Link to Global IT Governance community.
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with global team
- Opportunity to be associated with a global brand and great work exposure
- Opportunity to upgrade your professional portfolio with projects for most famous brands and become a specialist recognizable worldwide
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment