IT Risk & Compliance Associate
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 30 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : AO49-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
Tech Risk Management and Controls:
- Understand and promote mandatory compliance of risk policy and framework to FLoD
- Establish & monitor technology risk indicators. Working and partnering with 2nd LoD of technology risk as applicable
- Develop as needed and / or implement (based on HQ) a baseline of additional IT controls and assurance process which will include all regional IT controls identified as part of the APAC FLOD activities.
Regulatory & Corporate Audit Responsibilities:
- Propose the necessary measures for achieving GTS compliance with internal and external regulations and ensure adherence.
- Meet objectives for addressing issues raised by Corporate Audit and ETRM.
- Work with IT audit for internal and external compliance assessments. Provide support to FLoD to ensure timely resolution of CATS and remediation items, Ensure sufficient quality to support closure of regulatory or audit items
Communication and Management Reporting:
- Communicate lessons learnt from risk incidents monitored by FLoD
- Report FLoD technology risk management activities and state of IT compliance and regulatory risk
- Provide executive management with a holistic view of risks and controls and offer appropriate challenge to make informed decisions
- Maintain effective working relationship with E(T)RM, Compliance and IT sub-functions like GTO, CTS, ADM, etc.
- Collaborate with APAC GTS BA regional team
- Able to communicate and think from non IT perspective with Business Lines
- BSc in Business Information Technology or equivalent. Masters or other advanced degree preferred.
- Over 5 years of IT Risk and controls experience working for global financial institutions, preferably in custody and asset management.
- Solid understanding of the information security and cyber threat environment, access controls and information technology control environments is also required.
- Strong presentation skills, experiencing in engaging with senior stakeholders. Exceptional ability to communicate in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, capable of working with diverse and regionally dispersed teams.
- Capable of delivering complex IT concepts in non-technical terms.
- Sound understanding of the India regulatory environment
- Able to apply experience and professional judgment in formulating an overall strategic view of risk drivers and regulations impacting India GTS
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines and goals
Professional Organization Membership / Certification
- CISA / CISSP
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi