IT Solution Owner
¥10M - ¥10M / annum
October 9, 2019
IT and technology
Solution Owner for our Systems to partner with our Business sections and help us build and deliver the solutions. This is a hands-on technical leadership role initially focused on building the customer centric IT service, maintaining them and delivering continuous improvements.
You will do:
- * Partner with the product owners and build the services with IT vendors that are customer centric and differentiate us from our competitors.
- * Own and maintain the technical excellence of our services and ensure all the underlying technologies are kept up-to-date.
- * Control the IT service/maintenance activities of the system.
- * Lead the technology design and implementation of underlying applications that are secure and scalable while offering superior user experience (UX) and performance.
- * Deliver continuous improvements in partnership with our Business Unit.
- * Lead, manage and mentor a group of developers (internal and external).
- * Provide innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance and asset management groups as well as trusted in over 60 countries worldwide over the last 200 years. The Japan business is growing strongly and has been operating over 20 years.
- Experience delivering strategic business-enabling applications, eventually managing a portfolio of applications
- Experience managing or participating in large projects collaborating with regional/global teams and multiple stakeholders
- Strong grasp of information security standards, principles and how they apply to business applications
- Program/project management experience with excellent issue and risk management skills
- Operational experience with IT providers, Software editor and packages (define, manage and govern delivery KPIs)
- Experience driving project and process improvements via commercial software packages
- Have a strong working knowledge of the following technologies - Java, Oracle, Web technologies and Linux
- Understanding of ITIL ver.3.0 preferred
- A collaborative & flexible quick action taker who thinks customer first
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Fluent Japanese and proficient English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633