Japan SAP Manager/ SAPマネージャー
¥9M - 13M / annum
20 October 2017
- He/she ensures the performance of SAP application and several satellite tools throughout their life cycle (OMS,EDI, tax audit tool …)
- He/she ensures and pilots the relationship with business in order to facilitate the transformation of business needs into IT initiatives, in collaboration with IT country managers
- He/she collaborates with IT country manager and Zone Finance & Supply Chain IT team in SAP projects portfolio definition and roll-out planning
Key Job Accountabilities
- Understand, anticipate and challenge business demands
- Monitor incoming demands and propose relevant solutions to the business, in line with the overall system coherence
- Manage projects portfolio : set up portfolio governance with business stakeholders/sponsors, monitor priorization, planning, resources allocation and insure consolidated view of projects tracking
- Manage implementation/roll out projects and manage the key steps of the implementation.
- Insure compliance to Zone IS security policies
- Ensure corrective, evolutionary and technical maintenance of the applications.
- Define and manage operations and support services and supervise its functioning within defined SLAs (quality, time, cost, etc.)/manage external providers
- Manage escalations, crises and exceptional situations and define the emergency action plans.
Technical & Professional competencies
- Strong team management experience
- Strong communication skills (oral, written), especially
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities
- More than 10 years of SAP experience
- Interpersonal skills, team work spirited and knowledge of SAP ECC (SD, MM, FI, CO, WM, SRM…)
- Good project management skills (certification
- Fluency in English (TOEIC > 800)
- For non native Japanese candidates : one of the 2 certificates : JPLT N1 or 日本語検定 一級 is required