Java 8- Senior/Lead-Developer
¥7M - ¥9M / annum
October 9, 2019
IT and technology
Salary: 6 M- 9 M yen
Title: Java 8- Senior/Lead- Developer
Java 8- Senior/Lead- Developer
If you are a Back-End Developer / Web Platform Engineer with experience of using production tools, migrating from 1.7 to 1.8, features and technology to increase scaling and performance in a JAVA environment that uses Java 1.8, Spring and Java web frameworks, please read on!
Do you want to join a globally successful insurance company with offices all over the world, stable technology company and have an interest in solving problems on a large scale?
Our client, a major global insurance company has an exciting position for Java 8- Senior/Lead- Developer. The person should have hands-on experience in migration from Java 1.7 to 1.8, be a creative thinker on the API platform who has experience with building applications from A to Z and have a strong sense of ownership of said projects and will work closely with the web development team. You will be responsible for web Application Development and business analysis to design systems and developing APIs.
- Strong experience in Core Java and Java 8
- Proficiency in Spring, REST API & SQL
- Able to implement complex stories without assistance
- Should be able to lead features
- Able to suggest changes or improvement in the current application
- Capable of directly communicating with the client
- Excellent in problem-solving skills, able to shift priorities quickly.
- Communicate with onsite and offshore teams
- Work on Back-end system development
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle. Also familiar with common frameworks, such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and WebSphere Application Server
- Instructions for architectural design for members
- Application design experience using Spring/Java design patterns
- Web-based application development experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night
- Opportunities: variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day
- Fluent English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633