¥5M - ¥7M / annum
January 30, 2019
IT and technology
An exciting role has come up for developing applications for global marketplace and being a creative thinker on the API platform for this leading international e-commerce company . As the Backend developer of web application services(java,j2ee), you will work closely with web development IT team. You will be responsible for web Application Development and business analysis to design systems and developing APIs. You’ll own your feature work end-to-end by providing day-to-day development for their technology needs. The ideal candidate should come from a software development environment with extensive experience in Core Java, J2EE applications, and Spring Framework, where creativity plays a key role in helping business customers to analyze user requirement and support them.
More about the Role:
- Responsible for application development and business analysis to design systems and user support.
- Work with existing development team which covers backend API server
- Analyze requirements to envision system features and functionality to deliver strong technical solutions using JAVA,J2EE etc
- Design and develop new API gateway core features as well as new APIs containing specific business logic
- Perform unit and system tests to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Enhance existing web applications based on design documents
- Modify existing software to fix bugs and make other improvements
- Communicate with onsite and offshore teams
- Better understanding of web applications for end users.
- Work on Back-end system development
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- 3＋ years hands on J2EE Web backend development experiences.・
- 5+ years’ experience in Core Java, J2EE applications, and Spring Framework
- Familiar with software development lifecycle.・Also Familiar with common frameworks, such as Spring, Structs, Hibernate and with WebSphere Application Server.
- Instructions for architectural design for members
- Application design experience using Spring/Java design patterns
- Web-based application development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day.
- Fluent English
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work individually from end-to end
- Long term and stable employment
- Developing your own ideas.
- Work and try hands-on new technology.
- Showcase your Development side in the API background!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633