¥3500000 - 5M / annum
March 29, 2019
Finance and accounting
You are at the start of your career as an accountant and want quick career progression? Then this job is for you!
Our client is a global hotel network company that is starting their business in Japan.
They are heavily invested by major Japanese companies and are looking to hire a finance professional with a proven experience as a junior accountant. If you fit the criteria below and have excellent organizing abilities as well as great attention to detail, then you might be perfect for this job!
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
Your Skills & Experience
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in accounting
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
• High-business Japanese, business English required
What’s on offer?
• Utilization of advanced technology in all departments
• Heavily backed by major Japanese companies
• Quick career progression
• High diversity and very international group
• Flat organization
• Casual wear
• Flex time
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633