¥4M - 6M / annum
May 17, 2019
Finance and accounting
Junior Financial Analyst role at a major publishing company. On the job training provided, international environment, and lunch allowance provided!
One of the world’s largest publishing company in Europe that is more than a century old!
This role will be based in Tokyo and reports directly to the Finance Controller. Duties of the role include: Monthly Financial report, analyze gaps between budget and actual, handle monthly closing data preparation, gather data and prepare forecasts and budgets, ad-hoc analysis, communication with overseas department and assisting during audits.
Your Skills & Experience
• Basic Accounting knowledge;
• Excel knowledge;
• Business level English and Japanese (written and conversational).
Are you willing to work in an international environment, and can easily adapt to both Japanese and European culture? Do you think you are well organized and methodical, and have good communication skills? Then, this role is for you.
What’s on offer?
• Revenue has doubled since 2011 and the business is very stable in Japan;
• On the job training provided by Finance Controller;
• Friendly international environment;
• Good work-life balance (few over-time, easy to take vacation);
• Chance to get involved in the full array of finance;
• Lunch allowance!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633