Lead Engineer (Back End)
¥6M - 11M / annum
August 30, 2018
IT and technology
Have you ever considered working in an international environment, filled with passion to developing and advancing company’s software and tools?
This is a Property Management / Technology company that provides asset management applications and Web systems to individual investors and real estate management companies. They developed a app The company is growing rapidly, half of the employees are composed of foreigners. The development team consists of Japanese and foreign engineers.
Daily assignments include:
- Provide mentorship to individual contributors on his team
- Final arbiter alongside the CTO on team decisions
- Responsible for escalating problems up to CTO
Required skills include:
- Development experience in Python 2-3 years
- Development experience and knowledge of Microservice and Container services
- Experience leading projects and engineering teams
- Experience building RESTful APIs with frameworks like Django, Flask or Falcon
- Great location and very nice office (only 3-4min walk from the station)
- International environment
- Very fast Interview process!