Lead Strategic Business Designer and Facilitator
¥15M / annum
October 16, 2018
Disruption is not new. But the current rate of change it is unprecedented. A top consulting firm has grown a genuine team from the desire to stay a decade ahead on clients’ business needs and anticipate business challenges. Driven by a solid and founded vision of digital technology culture, the project has already reached broad impact on how consulting service is delivered.
This project is about innovation, creativeness, and design. If you want to join a team driven by complex problem-solving desire using available technology, this is the moment. Within the last decade, business models have become fluid, changing and volatiles; technology alternatives provide enough tools to stand on top of markets with limited resources.
More about the role:
- The target of the Team Leader is bridging creativity with businesses and engender initiatives to bring meaningful change to in-house practices and the firm’s clients.
- Collaborate horizontally within the organization with counterparts to help build consulting practice value and volume.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analysis on business problems and help your team to provide insights and findings through formal presentations.
- Develop the skill sets and capabilities of your team.
More about the successful candidate:
- Fluent Japanese communication (reading and writing) and business English level
- 7+ years business experience in consulting practice, design firm or strategic&innovation department in your organization.
- 2+ years’ experience with user and human centered design process: design thinking, business design and innovation.
- Background in design, cognitive psychology, Human Computer Integration, or information design.
- Practical expertise in innovation spaces innovation team, startups, workshops, etc. with digital literacy.
- Leadership skills to nurture the passion of a whole team.
What’s on offer:
- Being at the top of the technological change wave within global companies and teams.
- This innovation nucleus provides by nature a learning environment.
- A truly unique business atmosphere: a startup setting supported by a solid consulting firm, independent operation, budget and targets with the only purpose to learn and teach technology integration in business life.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633