Lead Systems-Networking Support Engineer
¥6M - 10M / annum
June 20, 2018
IT and technology
Our client provides 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. Support team is distributed between multiple locations and they are hiring people to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
Role: Lead Systems-Networking Support Engineer
More about the Role:
- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
- Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x5-support organization.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- At least 5 year’s experience fully as Systems Engineer or a combination of Networking and Sysadmin
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows Server.
- Familiarity with shell scripting.
- Experience with VMs (Google Compute Engine, VMware, Amazon EC2, etc.).
- Coding ability in one or more languages (Java, Python, C++, etc.).
- Experience troubleshooting Linux performance (CPU, memory, I/O).
- Fluent English plus proficiency in either Japanese / Chinese / Korean languages.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with BigQuery, Cloud Storage and CloudSQL.
- Coding ability in one or more languages (Java, Python, C++, etc).
- Familiarity with software commonly used on VMs (MongoDB, Hadoop, etc).
- Familiarity with web and mail protocols (HTTP, TLS, SMTP, etc).
What’s On Offer
- High visibility within a global organization, and opportunity to take on expanded responsibility across multiple geographic locations.
- Opportunity to upgrade your professional portfolio with projects for most famous brands and become a specialist recognizable worldwide.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633