Machine Learning Software Engineer
¥6M - ¥9M / annum
October 21, 2019
IT and technology
Our client has a goal of applying deep learning to improve society for everyone! The company is a market leader in the area of deep learning, computer vision, and image processing. They are creating platforms and services by engineering software and hardware from the ground up.
Over half the companies employees are either Engineers or Research Engineers. They have been steadily growing for about 7 years now and have more than 100 employees. They have employees from approximately 20 countries and provide relocation support for engineers who are outside of Japan.
The company hires Machine Learning Software Engineers located outside of Japan and you don't need to speak Japanese to work at this company. The company has a flat organization structure with a close relationship shared between employees and board members.
Some Benefits for applicants outside of Japan include:
- Working Visa Support
- Support with moving expenses
- In house materials written in English and Japanese
- Create / use new model of deep learning which is high precision and also low in computational complexity
- Create a quick neural network inference engine in an embedded environment
- Development experience with Python
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, Chainer and other relevant technologies
- Experience in Linux environment
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Communication in English OR Japanese (Only language skills in 1 language is fine)
Nice to have, but fine if you don't have:
- Development Experience in C++
- Extensive Machine Learning experience
- Masters or PhD degree
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633