Manager – Data & Analytics
October 23, 2018
Digital marketing and sales
An excellent opportunity to be part of a leading medical devices and pharmaceutical company with global presence. Usage of technology, collaboration and rich expertise in its domain are some of the key focus areas to make their products more accessible and affordable for creating healthier communities.
The successful candidate would be a creative problem solver who would consult the business partners to bring forward new ideas for effective usage of technology. It would involve defining, designing and implementing data acquisition of various data sets and tools to support commercial analytics. This would require collaboration with regional data & analytics leads within the IT organization.
More about the Role:
- Responsible for managing full life cycle of analytics activities to support business requirements.
- Responsible for defining, designing and developing processes, technologies and tools to support analytics related activities.
- Work closely with technology & architecture teams.
- Leads the teams across the matrix structure to ensure best practices are implemented in the areas of data.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- 8+ years in IT space specializing in Analytics, Insights generation and data architecture.
- Experience in ETL, data migration, and packaged applications is required.
- Working knowledge of programming languages (JAVA, Python, Perl, etc).
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science / related field.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English required.
What’s on offer
- Collaborate and Work with awesome team members
- Experience an amazing work culture in a major and well known medical devices and pharmaceutical company
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633