Manager – Data Integration
October 11, 2018
IT and technology
About the client:
An industry leading FMCG client with global presence. It has been operating in Japan for 30+ years and has introduced some industry and market first products.
- To design and develop real-time, high performing data lake solutions.
- To review business requirements and support business team to leverage data effectively for dynamic/advance analysis.
- To lead the tasks specific to the full lifecycle of the data categories – legacy migration/archival and regulatory and compliance.
More about the Role:
- Work with product team for optimal data performance from a variety of data sources.
- Lead cross functional team, third party suppliers, data scientist, product team, Information Security and Protection to derive value for existing data and define data collection approach.
- Drive data strategy (Sourcing, Migration, Archival, Replication, Governance, Reporting & Analytics) Master, Reference, Transactional Data.
- Define Mapping, Validation and Quality rules.
- Hands-on development experience on dashboards, reporting and OLAP.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor or Master in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant Information Technology degree
- Experience in new technology patterns supporting Digital, eCommerce, Retail, Supply Chain and Commercial Front and Back office capabilities
- Good technical IS system knowledge spanning application delivery and support (DevOps) and third party supplier management
- Experience with the following: Salesforce Platforms, Tableau, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Data Management Platforms (DMP), Cloud etc. Japan market experience is an advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing data modelling, specializing in big data architecture or analytics using technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL or other big data frameworks
- Fluent English or Japanese
Nice to have:
- Nice to have a knowledge/interest in Machine Learning will be an advantage
- Working knowledge with Salesforce.com will be a plus
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633