Manager, IT Service Management
October 16, 2018
IT and technology
- Design & optimize the ITSM processes to ensure consistency across all IT (Application Development and Infrastructure organizations)
- Align to compant global process and tools(Service Now) where possible. Design and operations need to be continuously improved by cooperating/discussing with global service owner.
- Tailoring communications to various key stakeholders during high impact incidents is a critical responsibility
- Ensure root cause analysis and remediation plans are tracked and implemented in a timely manner
- Although not a primary responsibility, be familiar with the CAB (Change Advisory Board) process enough to act as a deputy and backup for the CM service owner.
- Define KPIs for IT services and drive improvements based on KPI data
- Implement, train and maintain ITSM tools(Service Now)
- Staff and vendor management relate to delivering IT services
- Ensure compliance with control policies and all risks identified through self-assessments or outside groups are addressed in a timely manner
- Leadership skills to manage an unit of 3+ staff (FTE + vendors staff)
- Strong teamwork skills to work across regions (Asia, US, EMEA) and with other parts of the Japan IT organization (App Dev, services within Infra org)
- Take a “Command & Control” role to ensure incidents are well managed, communicated and ultimately resolved in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills to manage senior stakeholders (particularly during major incidents)
- Broad IT understanding ( in-depth technical skills is not)
- Have a strong understanding of the ITIL model
- Be data driven to drive process improvement
- Experience working in insurance or bank is recommended but not required
- 5+ years’ work experience and 3+ years’ experience in a similar ITSM (ITIL related role) or Help Desk based role is desired
- Native Japanese + business level English is a minimum requirement. Full bilingual desired.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633