Marketing Planning Manager
February 7, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is completely stable company that has been in the business for a long time in Japan and is part of the Fortune 100 companies. They need someone to be part of their Marketing Team, especially in line with bringing their Marketing to the next level with the upcoming 2020 Olympics
More about the Role:
- In addition to mass advertisement and Internet advertisement, various initiatives such as digital promotion utilizing the Web, store front link event at the real store, regional revitalization related to regional creation and inbound measures were implemented. We respond widely to the marketing field in general, including proposals and measures for overall marketing that comprehensively combine such diverse solutions, support for product development, etc. To concretely index (define) the strategic goal of the firm, to plan, design and implement Japan's own brand survey to monitor the degree of achievement of brand indicators and competitive comparison over the years.
- Grasp the marketing issues, conduct various investigations and analysis, proposal of solutions and strategies, project direction for the companies, clients of public enterprises, finance industry and general consumer goods.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Project Management Experience with a very adaptable mindset
- Self Starter, Proactive
- Research and Data Analysis experience preferred
- Native Japanese and Business English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633