Operational Excellence Specialist for Global Services firm
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 28 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9332444-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
Six Sigma Green or Black Belt? Or a specialist in BPR? Contact me if you want to hear more about this wonderful opportunity for an Operational Excellence specialist for my global client, sitting in the COO office.
Our client is a major global European firm and leader in their industry!
- Collaborates to embed Operational Excellence (OpEx) within Business Units and Functions by building capabilities (Lean, ZWOW, Automation, Interaction Analytics, Document Logistics, Digital Working and Performance
- Delivery of continuous improvement initiatives to optimize effectiveness and efficiency of business operations.
- Acting as a trusted partner and adviser to the business ensuring consistency in the approach and aspiration level between projects.
Your Skill and Experience
- 8-10 years commercial work experience (required) with a min 3-5 years of experience in utilizing a recognized methodology for reviewing current business processes.
- Prefer the candidate work in a global and/or financial services organization with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Green Belt or Black Belt LEAN certification for manager or above
- Experience with other process improvement methodologies (preferred)
- Identifying problems and opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
What’s on Offer
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere.
- Being a part of fast-growing business, you’ll have the opportunity to drive the growth of business.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi