¥6M - 8M / annum
November 29, 2018
IT and technology
An exciting role has come up for developing web applications and being a creative thinker on the backend area with this major magazine editing multi national company in Tokyo. As the web application developer of backend services(PHP), you will work closely with global well known magazine companies(exciting) and their global team. You will be responsible for Application Development and business analysis to design,develop systems and user support. You’ll own your feature work end-to-end by providing day-to-day development for their technology needs. The ideal candidate should come from a software development environment developing applications from scratch, where creativity plays a key role in helping business customers to analyze user requirement and support them.
More about the Role:
- Responsible for application development and business analysis to design systems and user support.
- Work with existing IT development team.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to design, write ,test and deploy the applications from end-to-end.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- 3+ years Application development experience using PHP(mainly symphony).
- 3+ years of experience in any PHP frameworks like symphony,cake PHP, Laravel etc.
- Web Application Development experience with a development team.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day.
- Fluent English to communicate with international team and Business Japanese too.
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with global counterparties for new projects or tasks in different parts of the globe.
- Developing your own ideas.
- Work and try hands-on new technology.
- Showcase your inner creativity in this glamourous world!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633