PM for global fortune500 pharmaceutical/medical device firm
¥8M - 12M / annum
October 12, 2018
IT and technology
Job Title: Project Manager for global fortune500 pharmaceutical / medical device firm
- This company is going through a huge BPR project and as a result is looking to migrate its existing finance treasury system to cloud-based (SAP) solution. They need a bilingual senior PM to work with SMEs dealing with finance business stakeholders in Japanese and also work with the development vendor based in Europe (English is a must), Scope and budget is already defined by SMEs so they just need a PM to execute.
- The business level English is required.
- Project management skill with multiple global members and a vender
- Escalates issues and proposes solutions as necessary
- Manages budget , timelines, risks, quality, resourcing, vendor, etc.
- Ensures all stakeholders are sufficiently informed
- Experience for financial project is not mandatory requirement but it is nice to have.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633