PR Leader Senior Manager
January 28, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is global multinational consulting firm that brings the best talent to the best people. They need someone to be leading their PR team as part of the Markets group on all aspects, from managing the team, creating public relations activities, to doing crisis management.
More about the Role:
- Watch a wide range of public relations activities so that consistent outgoing messages consistent with strategy and management policy will always be sent out.
- Maintain and manage public relations guidelines based on Global Communication Policy and cooperate with brand teams and internal communication teams to promote penetration within the company through brand governance training and other opportunities.
- In addition to maintaining media compliance protocols at the time of incidents, in response to incidents, we will coordinate with Japanese management, legal and compliance department, global PR officials, incident response department and, if necessary, external agents as well , Led a series of media correspondences including message and expected question / answer preparation, interview response, internal announcement, media monitoring and reporting from the project manager's point of view.
- We aim to strengthen team capabilities through training of team members, work to maintain and improve motivation, and lead to improve engagement.
- Supporting the creation of top-level external messages led by the CEO office in cooperation with the brand team.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Strong sense of responsibility for brand reputation and media exposure: Develop the vision and annual plan of public relations team, keep members together, maintain motivation, aim for persistent goal while maximizing team power
- Experience with strategies & concept development, digital marketing planning, digital marketing framework development, link building and respective KPIs setting and tracking ROIs.
- Strong command of Japanese writing and copyediting
- Native Japanese and Business English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633