¥8M - 14M / annum
August 31, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a rapidly expanding pre-IPO tech firm, which is transforming the way companies operate. Their cutting-edge technology in RPA, analytics and AI, is revolutionizing the digital workplace, and enabling their customers to achieve massive advancement in efficiency, quality and data-driven decision making for their business. With their customer base growing, the need has arisen for a talented sales engineer to contribute to the further development of their customer base across various industries, by bringing technical expertise and a client-driven approach . This role will be a key in supporting their continued growth by conducting product demos and developing solutions for clients. This is a dynamic role, interfacing with many different customers every month, delivering training, implementing products and delivering custom built solutions for the customers. The perfect role for a technical person wanted to be close to the front of the business and “close to the action”.
More about the Role:
- Pre-Sales Consultation to Prospective clients
- Conducting POCs (proof of concept)
- Conduct Product Demos
- Understanding the technological pain areas of prospective customers and creating a “Proof of Concept” - a solution to fit their needs and budgets
- Understand the Sales ideology and work in collaboration with the B2B Sales team
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Technical background with the strong desire to be in a customer facing role.
- Exposure to programming languages or scripting with a strong logical aptitude is also desired.
- Knowledge of VB, Java script, and .net framework would be a plus
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Fluency in Japanese and business-level English
What’s On Offer:
- An awesome company leading the way in RPA/AI space with amazing products
- Cool office environment and experience massive growth
- Excellent career growth opportunities, as the company grows!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633