Presales / プリセールス
¥9M - 16M / annum
October 4, 2018
IT and technology
- A fast growing Nasdaq-listed Silicon Valley tech firm enjoying double digit growth across the globe. Now in Japan, I am helping my client to build a top performing presales team, to bring this next generation “data and machine technology solution” to the market!
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team/channels as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services
- You need to be able to develop and expand our web based content and work with marketing and sales to refine our service value proposition, literature as well as sales approach.
- You also would be expected to have experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements as well as being able to present and sell our product to customer’s technical and executive audience.
- Answer technical questions from customer's regarding our technology, features, solutions, applications as well as articulate our technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of your assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff, leaders and management
- Demonstrate our products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
- +5 plus years demonstrated experience as a Sales Engineer supporting enterprise/performance management software.
- Possess good industry and technical knowledge to be able to support customers complex application environments-specifically Java, .NET and PHP applications.
- Previous experience in Application Performance Management space with strong desire for development and application architecture experience and background. Coding level knowledge a big plus especially Python, Java, .Net, PHP.
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Hands on experience with networking, server, application and web technologies
- Native-level of Japanese skill is a must
- English skill is a plus
- OTE 9 – 16 million yen (7:3)
- シリコンバレー発、今業界で非常に注目を集めているマシーンデータOperational Intelligenceのプラットフォームを提供している会社です。グローバルでの売り上げは毎年40%ずつ伸び、急成長のクラウドカンパニーです。
- DWH, Security, Predictive analytics, Business intelligence などのいずれかの領域の知見をお持ちの方
- OTE 900 – 1600万円 (7:3)
OsakaOsaka Center Bldg. 13F
Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0056 +816 6244 7990