Pre-Sales Security Solution Architect
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9282957-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A great opportunity for an driven Security Solution Architect to provide leadership & expertise in a fast growing IT company!
Our client is the industry-leading cloud platform provider, a fast-growing Global Technology Company in Japan.
- This is a hands on Security Solution Architect who is capable of going wide and deep on solution development and positioning.
- The Security Solution Architect will provide solution leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement.
- Participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging the Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Response) and the rest of the portfolio.
Your Skill and Experience
- Strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC) or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC); Strong understanding of Networking and Security technologies: SIEM, IDS /IPS, vulnerability management, end-point protection, breach detection and threat intelligence.
- Experience in security frameworks such as NIST 800-61, ISO27035, SANS, etc; Experience with threat intelligence frameworks, such as STIX/TAXII and OpenIOC.
- Knowledge of various attack vectors and intrusion methodologies: DDoS, malware, phishing, brute force, APT, buffer overflow, etc.
- Ability to work in a global team and, share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of other team members.
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Response).
- Review customer’s security architecture and design process and system integrations, and respond to customer questions relating Security Operations.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance the products with new capabilities that address customer needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience is required; Must be fluent in Japanese and have business level English.
What’s on Offer
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere.
- Working with the most advanced technology and talented people in the business, you’ll have an opportunity to grow professional careers.