Principal IT Auditor
¥15M - 20M / annum
11 October 2017
Position: Principal IT Auditor
My client, one of the world's leading financial service providers, is looking for an IT Auditor.
Join a professional, business focused, proactive risk-based global audit team that operates with transparency, integrity and independence.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
- Support implementation of the Group Audit risk-based methodology including; performing coverage of automated business processes and the respective technology environment and supporting structured ongoing risk assessment via Continuous Audit Assessment.
- Lead and successfully deliver Technology audits, or participate in integrated Business and Technology audits, both locally and globally.
- Generate impactful issues and draft audit reports for review by senior Group Audit management with minimal intervention and to facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues.
- Complete all work assigned to them promptly. This may also include ad-hoc projects and special investigations.
- Proactively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. They will work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally.
You will have:
- Significant exposure to Investment Banking clients and a robust knowledge of capital markets processing, with demonstrable experience of IT auditing in an investment banking context (e.g. audits of automated business controls).
- Experience of auditing IT applications supporting trading and the trade processing lifecycle. Relevant instruments could include; interest rate products, credit products, commodities, futures and foreign exchange products.
- Experience of auditing IT General Controls.
- Experience of risk based auditing and clearly understand the relationship between IT risk and underlying business risk.
- Strong organizational skills to take ownership of agreed targets to enable efficient completion of audit projects.
- An innovative mindset and be able to develop ideas which are implemented and have a positive impact.
- The ability to multi-task assignments and priorities workload, deliver to deadlines with limited supervision and be resilient under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with senior clients.
You will be:
- A self starter who is able to interact effectively at senior levels within the Bank.
- A natural role model and be a reference point for your peer group.
- Must have both English and Japanese language proficiency, as this role will interact with Japanese regulators