Have an account? Sign In
¥12M - 15600000 / annum
February 19, 2019
IT and technology
- Native Japanese and business level English proficiency
- Ability to prepare executive level proposals and host stakeholder discussions, and to continuously update the proposals with feedbacks, present at different stake holder meetings and get agreement
- Ability to quickly make business work flows, system flows, solution diagrams, sequence diagrams, other presentation level diagrams using PowerPoint with consultation from SMEs to present for discussions
- Ability to work proactively with various stakeholders (Solution architects, BAs, PMs, other IT departments and business stakeholders) to finalize the proposals and business cases within required deadlines
- Work with key product stakeholders and the business community to understand the overall business vision for a product and translate that into an actionable objectives and build product roadmaps.
- Writing executive level presentations, project proposals, business cases, and Researching market trends and incorporating appropriate industry practices or guidance into the roadmaps.
- Collaborates with senior business partners to Drives IT/business initiative planning and business case creation.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in business analysis, be up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Advocates business partners’ project prioritization across the organization.
- Influences priorities and decisions across the organization.
- Anticipates business changes and adjusts projects to align to new direction.
- Create and maintain current and future-state functional models, business process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
- Influences and manages expectations of senior business partners and senior IT leadership.
- Facilitate Business Analyst/Solution Architects to ensure the business requirements / Solution are consistent across the products.
- Develop deep understanding of current systems and processes and analyze impact of changes as new solutions are introduced to the environment.
- Focus on business process changes, improvements and requirements in the course of IT projects, ensuring that processes and procedures are considered in addition to technical requirements as well as managing agreed project scope.
- Supports in Initiation and envisioning phase for new product/features
- Supports in the audit and validation of systems as needed.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633