Product Manager B2C
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 08 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 69629-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
The company is an international start up projects that provides automated chatting service powered by Artificial Intelligence.
The product manager will focus on defining app products and features and will work with a wide variety of stakeholders and team members to deliver and iterate on these deliverables. You will be responsible for building, prioritizing, and executing against a robust roadmap of products and features, and will be held accountable to deliver against both customer and business goals. You must be customer focused and be able to work in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
Your Skill and Experience
- At least 6 years as a product manager of digital products, preferably in mobile applications.
- At least 5 years’ experience at fast-paced consumer product or technology companies, working on web, software, or product management.
- BA in Business, Design, Engineering, or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience producing products on iOS and Android in multiple form factors
- Experience managing multiple product roadmaps
- Experience building products using agile methodology
- Experience developing mobile application features for customer service scenarios
- Analytical and able to make data driven decisions
- Strong oral and written communicator, with experience presenting to Executive Leadership
What’s on Offer
- Easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation
- International work environment
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi