¥6M - ¥15M / annum
October 21, 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a Japanese Fintech company. They have over 100 employees now, a number of these employees are non-Japanese. The culture is very laid back, and this is reported as a fun place to work with new technologies.
The dress code is casual, and people love to work here. The fact the employee turnover rate is around 15% highlights how great of a place this is to work! The company has raised over $75 million in funding to date, financially they are very stable.
Below you can see the requirements and responsibilities needed to be a successful Product Manager at this company.
- You will be a member of the product team, working directly with the head of the team. You will: plan, test, build, and roll out company products
- You will interact with other teams including: engineering, sales legal, customer support etc
- You will Identify customer needs and market opportunities using research data
- Generate new ideas to fill product gaps and improve quality
- Work closely with engineering team to develop product positioning strategies
- Create innovative product which will reach tens of millions of consumers
- Experience with online services, e-commerce, and/ or mobile applications
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Good technical background, beneficial if you have experience with software development or web technologies
- Experience managing a product throughout the whole lifecycle
- Both Japanese and English language skills required
- Japanese: High Business or Native Level
- English: Basic Level
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633