¥15M - 20400000 / annum
August 13, 2018
One of top Japanese securities firm is currently looking for Program Manager for its Finance Change Program which is a cross-departmental and cross-regional initiative. The Program consists of several individual work streams focusing on the assessment, revision & enhancement, and implementation of process and system improvements across the treasury and treasury operations functions.
1) Group / Job Overview:
The role will report in to the Finance Change team, which is responsible for the oversight of the departments’ change portfolio.
Key areas of coverage are as follows:
- Change spend - Budget / Actuals / Forecast
- Change Management Standards
- Portfolio Management - Optimisation / dependency analysis / Conflict Management
- Program delivery - Provide professional program management resource to deliver key firm wide programmes
As a PMO, the candidate will be expected to execute the following tasks
- Work with key Treasury SME, Senior stakeholders, Project managers and IT lead to agree program scope and plan, with key milestones
- Oversee progress of each project work stream (defined by entity); provide up-to-date project status reports to management.
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program
- Ensure program delivery is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and governance
- Organize and run the necessary meetings to govern and administer the overall project portfolio
- Understand and monitor cross-project dependencies that may impact overall program delivery
- Ensure project managers deliver projects in accordance with firms’s project management protocols and standards.
- Provide budgetary control over the projects
- Work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to provide timely status updates to ensure tasks are completed to plan, with any delays escalated accordingly
3) Requirements (indicate mandatory and/or preferred):
- Working experience as a Program / Senior project manager is a must
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects and programs
- Good communication skills to deal with both domestic and international counterparts (Japanese skills required)
- Tenacity and diplomatic tact to drive the project in the face of resistance is required
- Demonstrable ability and confidence to build relationships across the Business and Corporate Functions (including Technology) at all levels
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Experience in cross-sectional/ departmental communication is required
- Experience in business-related area would be preferred