Project Management Office
¥12M - 14400000 / annum
March 15, 2019
IT and technology
Are you a Scrum master? Are you a agile minded PMO? If you are, contact me because one of my client is looking to create a team within their CEO Strategic Team. You can reach me at 03 5210 6633
The company is one of the largest consumer company based in Europe. They have a very international working environment, with almost half of the people working there only speaks English.
Scrum master for corporate initiatives to provide agile / scrum planning, support, and execution, under the Japan PMO’s best practice guidance, and input/facilitated through the PMO Project Based Organization System (PBOS).
- Implementing established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the projects
- Supervising and leading the program and project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between projects and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues
Your Skill and Experience
- Approx 3-5 years of working experience in (project) administration in the IT industry.
- Affinity with Project Management
- Customer and service-minded, pragmatic attitude
- Understanding of Agile Methodology, Scrum Master Certification is highly preferable.
- Good relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to defined deadlines in a flexible multi-discipline and international environment
- Fluent in the English language, oral and written, is essential; other languages are an advantage
What’s on Offer
- Easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation
- International work environment
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633