Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 17 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9279345-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for leading and managing engagements or individual projects. Lead teams of other consultants and/or client personnel and is accountable for their output and delivery. May also act as subject matter expert and/or consultant for a key functional area of the project.
Duties: Client Projects:
- Responsible for project delivery, resources, timelines, schedules, financials and client satisfaction.
- Proactively manage scope and scope changes.
- Manage delivery issues and risks and create mitigation strategies.
- Manage all project administration activities (time recording, invoicing, status reporting, project reviews, resource management) on a timely basis.
- Escalate all obstacles rapidly that cannot be dealt with promptly that could result in delays, budget overrun or quality issues.
- Take a lead role in minor sales cycles and participate in major sales cycles.
- Actively position software and services with client.
- Participate on at least one annual internal initiative to improve the Services organization.
- Create proposals, statements of work or work orders for smaller opportunities and have them reviewed prior to submission.
- Keeps the funnel accurate on his/her projects and customer engagements.
- Ensure project documentation is stored in internal project repositories.
- Provides input for PMPs for all project participants.
- Typically complete 2 weeks of training per year.
- Experience: Implementation: Minimum 5 years ERP consulting implementation experience.
- Computer skills: MS Office; proficient at project management software product required: MS Project and/or Smartsheets.
- Industry: Minimum 2 years of consulting experience or 10 years of other work experience. Project Management: Minimum 1 year of project management experience.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi