Project Manager – Web Projects
March 15, 2019
IT and technology
The successful candidate will manage content localization of a large project designed to revamp of their external OUS translated websites and the customer experience with the in-country ambassador for the web project. Work has been completed on the overall design/digital strategy – this role/project will focus on the implementation aspects including creating an implementation roadmap, plan, translations & approvals, content entry, asset development and scoping of each content launch and recognizing all needs that apply. The ideal candidate will a have extensive project management experience with web projects including user experience, comprehensive knowledge of graphic design, content strategy, content entry, and online media and marketing methods. Additionally, experience in the Life Sciences and working with validated systems is needed.
Qualified Candidates -
Must have experience as a Project Manager supporting OUS (Out of US) website projects including process and resource management. Candidates should have experience managing vendor-supplier relationships as well as the US and OUS business clients. Prior experience working within environments that are regulated is highly preferred. Candidates should present with a minimum of 10 years Digital experience, 6 years Project management experience with an emphasis on Web projects outside the US.
Additional Qualifications -
Candidates should have experience working within large Global Enterprises, with distributed, matrixed organizations
Candidate Availability -
Candidates Should be available for immediate consideration and potential project start
- The Project Manager has accountability and responsibility to plan and manage the resources and processes used to implement the localization strategy based on the recently approved marketing/digital strategy. The Project Manager is involved in the management of all task activities and staff assigned to the project, including but not limited to content strategy, content entry, corporate and regional MarComm/Marketing partners, Abbott Global IT, Validation, Regulatory, and any outside agencies hired to support this effort. The position requires outstanding initiation, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to create an effective team environment.
- Plan and manage execution project plans for web launch including content strategy and translation assistance, content entry, asset creation, legal approvals and works closely with OUS and US partners and agencies as well as IT needs.
- Initial project investigations, requirements definition, scope definition, management and schedule, tasks and issues management
- Agile methodology experience needed and the ability to be flexible based on ongoing business priorities - Oversee quality and budget - Risk analysis and management, contingency planning and change management
- Overall project coordination, monitor and report of project status to all core team members.
- Manage project teams, define and manage team member roles and expectations, build team relationship, coach and train team members and provide day-to-day work direction for project teams - Manage relationships, identify and engage US and OUS stakeholders, develop and maintain outstanding customer service relationships
- Conduct formal presentations to management regional and US Corporate leadership
- Collaborate with other project managers to assure a consistent implementation of the applications, infrastructure and project management disciplines and methodologies
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure the website meets business requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Minimum of 2-3 years Digital experience using a standard agile methodology, with a minimum of 5 years in a project management, leadership role, performing project planning and implementation
- Proven experience managing OUS projects and leading cross-functional teams and proven experience managing and being accountable for multiple facets of a complicated program
- Proven experience with application go-live and deployment roll outs and proven experience managing business requirements and expectations
- Proven experience managing website implementation projects that utilize a content management system, preferably AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Proven experience managing website projects – including workflows, and implementation; user experience; graphic design
- Proven experienced working with OUS partners who speak other languages in countries that include: China, Japan, Germany and France
- Proven experience managing changes to validated systems
- Proven experience working with and managing outside vendors, proven experience managing multiple inside stakeholders
- Self-motivated with excellent planning, interpersonal and organizational skills and strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Excellent logical, analytical, and problem solving skills, ability to effectively work in a fast paced changing environment and an ability to work in a highly matrix and geographically diverse business model and an ability to identify and resolve issues
- Experience with MS Project, Excel, Word and Visio
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633