¥8,500,000.00 - ¥12M / annum
October 31, 2019
IT and technology
Project Manager to Plan, design and deliver strategic projects conducting Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase Scheduling & Planning Project requirements
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and with over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
- Prepare the Project Plan
- Follow Project Management and Governance model and Processes
- Work closely with Project Stake holders and delivery team
- Maintain good Business relationship with Project stake holders
- End to end responsibility for the projects.
- Provide project updates and reporting to stake holders.
- Coordinate with Technical and Management teams in Bangalore and globally
- Project Scoping
- Project Budget tracking and forecasting as applicable
- Documenting the agreed outcome & processes
- Designing, procuring & deploying technology
- Leading SLA discussions with clients by involving relevant people
- Ensuring continuous improvements in service levels by benchmarking the best practices
- Coordinating with various functions during the course of transition
- Smooth Handover to operations teams
- Overall 7 to 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure area with at least 2 to 3 years' experience in Project Management
- Strong Project Management knowledge
- Experience in using Project Management methodologies and processes is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To work under minimal supervision and should be Self driven
- Familiar with working in a project environment including planning, deliverables, progress tracking and reporting
- Ability to articulate how business issues may impact overall IT architecture and planning
- Proven ability to consult, support, and inspire colleagues
- Capacity to think creatively, yet pragmatically.
- Preferably ITIL Certified
- Good awareness of PMP Methodologies for Project Management
- Knowledge on Six Sigma processes
- Good skills on preparing Project Presentations and documentations.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Project and Vision
* High Business/Fluent Level English
* Low Business Level Japanese (N2 above)
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633