¥14400000 - 20400000 / annum
August 13, 2018
One of the world’s premier manufacturing companies is seeking Project Manager who will be responsible for the execution of multiple tasks during Japan roll-in of SAP system. The desired outcome from the project is the enhancement of current processes and the overall infrastructure necessary to efficiently carry out the Japan entity’s finance and accounting functions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Based on the standard protocol and methodology applicable to all major corporate projects across the overall company, the Project Manager will assume the responsibility to manage the daily execution of a number of concrete SAP implementation projects under the supervision of the Program Manager in Japan.
- Main responsibility of the Project Manager includes general project management tasks such as understand and define project benefits, designing and closely monitoring implementation schedule, managing use of resources available, tracking and assessing progress towards realization, achieving measurable improvements in business operations, etc..
- Some of the SAP implementation projects are mainly upgrades or utilization of new information system which will be managed by a different team dedicated to system implementation projects. The Project Manager will have to work closely with this team to ensure alignment of SAP implementation projects which is the main responsibility of the Project Manager.
- Working closely with the local Program task force members, the Project Manager will interact closely with other related departments from finance transformation, financial controlling, planning & analysis, actuaries, investment professionals, technology, risk management, auditors, etc., to counterparts of Group Finance.
Qualifications & Capabilities & Experience
- Good understanding of the general Finance functions, responsibilities, processes, and workflows of a foreign company.
- General knowledge in and exposure to the Finance technology solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing business process change projects in a multi-national business.
- Familiar with the use and application of typical project management tool, templates, and techniques.
- Fluency in English, both written and conversational; business Japanese language command is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related disciplines; MBA and/or CPA preferred.