¥9M - ¥14M / annum
September 5, 2019
Our client is a global software engineering and IT consulting firm with multi-disciplinary teams helps transform business of its clients. Having recently started it’s operations in Japan it offers huge growth potential and an opportunity to partner with some of the industry leading clients.
More about the Role:
- Project management and lead consultants in implementation and integration of Global Trade software solutions at client sites in Japan.
- Create/Review project scope, schedule, delivery plan; validate any requirements, identify project dependence, risk and issue.
- Proactively manage the changes of project scope and customers’ expectations.
- Lead functional & process requirement workshops with customers to define business, process, functional and data requirements.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Strong project management skills, has at least 8+ year of experience successfully managing full life-cycle complex and Client facing projects.
- Proven experience in enterprise software implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies.
- Business level English and Japanese communication skills required.
- PMP or equivalent project management certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting & Finance or Project Management equivalent.
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a well established company.
- Opportunity to partner with some of the industry leading clients.
- Great work culture with high impact & visibility role.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633