¥8M - ¥11M / annum
March 22, 2019
A leading consumer finance company is looking for a Project Manager who would be leading and managing the Core System Replacement project.
More about the Role:
- To replace the existing Leasing and Credit core systems.
- Define project road map.
- Issue RFI/RFP for Action replacement, Select solution and vendor.
- Translate business requirements in conceptual design
- Align with enterprise architecture
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Experience of large size IS projects management
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Strong customer focus and customer orientation mind-set
- Vendor management
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English.
What’s On Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a global project
- Work with a well-established and known brand
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633